Shop More, Pay Less: Free U.S. Shipping for Orders $49.99 and Up
Your safety and the proper care of our kitchen tools are essential for longevity and efficient use of the products. Here’s a detailed guideline:
1. Knives and Sharp Tools:
- Always use a cutting board to protect your countertops and the blade.
- Keep your fingers away from the blade while cutting.
- Store in a knife block or secure drawer to avoid accidents.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately.
- Sharpen regularly to maintain the cutting edge.
- Do not use on hard surfaces like bones or frozen foods.
2. Blenders and Food Processors:
- Ensure the lid is secure before operating.
- Never fill hot ingredients; cool them to room temperature.
- Never immerse the base unit in water or any liquid.
- Disassemble and clean after each use.
- Dry thoroughly before reassembling and storing.
- Store in a dry place away from children’s reach.
3. Pots and Pans:
- Use oven mitts when handling hot cookware.
- Avoid leaving cookware unattended on a hot burner.
- Keep handles turned inward to avoid accidents.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines on whether it’s dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using metal utensils that can scratch the surface.
- Store with care to avoid denting or damage.
4. Plastic Utensils:
- Avoid using high heat as it may cause melting.
- Ensure they are free of cracks or damages that may harbour bacteria.
- Hand washing is recommended, or place in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Never use cracked or chipped glassware.
- Wash gently by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Store it in a safe location where it won’t easily topple over.
6. Measuring Tools:
- Keep them dry to avoid slippage.
- Store in a drawer or hang securely.
- Wash with soapy water and dry immediately.
- Nest them or hang them separately for easy access.
7. Electrical Appliances:
- Plug-in appliances away from water sources.
- Unplug when not in use or when cleaning.
- Clean according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from flammable objects.
Always follow the manufacturer’s specific safety and care instructions in the product manual for the most accurate and detailed information. Proper care and adherence to safety guidelines ensure the durability and reliable performance of your kitchen tools, while also ensuring your safety and that of others around you in the kitchen.